These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of Marbl Media Inc (“Marbl”, “we” or “our”) websites, services, Mobile Software (defined below), and applications (collectively the “Service”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE TERMS CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
1.YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the Service on behalf of an organization or entity (“Organization”), then you are agreeing to these to these Terms on behalf of that Organization and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the Organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” refers to you and that Organization.
You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Marbl, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. The Service may change from time to time as we evolve, refine, or add more features to the Service, often without prior notice to you. In addition, Marbl may temporarily or permanently stop providing the Service, or features within the Service to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
2. YOUR CONTENT Some areas of the Service allow you to post or upload information, text, graphics, photos, or other material (“Content” or, when posted by you, “your Content”), and to share your Content with others. You retain ownership of your Content, but there are many things that users may do with your Content, for example, copy it, modify it, re-share it, or broadcast it. Marbl has no responsibility for that activity. You understand that publishing your Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writers Guild of America, or any other rights organization. Please consider carefully what you choose to share.
You agree not to post Content that (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contain any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any Content that you post does not and will not violate rights of any kind, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions.
You retain full ownership of your Content, but you agree to grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, edit, translate, make derivatives, display, and distribute such Content in connection with providing the Service to you and other users in accordance with your settings on the Service. In connection with providing the Service, we may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services, or media.
We reserve the right at all times, but are not obligated, to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service including your Content. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property, or safety of Marbl, its users, and the public.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT You must provide us accurate information when you create your Marbl account. Your Marbl account gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of users or organizations. If you connect to Marbl with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service, and to store your login credentials for that service. You may never use another user’s account without permission.
4. ACCOUNT SECURITY You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with Marbl or a third-party service. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords that use a combination of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols with your account. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. Marbl cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You must notify Marbl immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
5. MARBL’S LICENSE TO YOU Subject to these Terms, Marbl gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, and non-exclusive license to use the Service. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms in the Service. We can terminate this license at any time for any reason or for no reason.
We may make available software to access the Service via a mobile device (“Mobile Software”). To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Software. We do not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. We give you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You agree that we may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You agree to the automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of these Terms will apply to any upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. This license is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and Marbl or its third-party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). We reserve all rights not expressly granted under these Terms. If the Mobile Software is being acquired on behalf of the United States Government, then the following provision applies: Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Mobile Software by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in these Terms and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (OCT 1998), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(2015), FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable. The Mobile Software originates in the United States, and is subject to United States export laws and regulations. The Mobile Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the United States. In addition, the Mobile Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all United States and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Software and the Service.
6. MARBL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHTS AND FEEDBACK All right, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Marbl and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Marbl name or any of the Marbl trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Marbl, or the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligations to you.
7. USE OF CONTENT All Content in or on the Service, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by users, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We do not endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communication posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Service, and we cannot take responsibility for such Content. If you use or rely on any Content or materials posted via the Service or obtained by you through the Service, it is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Marbl be liable in any way for any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content in the Service.
You agree that you are responsible for your use of the Service, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and third parties. You understand that if you do not have the right to submit Content to the Services, doing so may subject you to liability. Marbl will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Marbl in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit including all necessary rights to upload your Content for use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. ACCEPTABLE USE OF MARBL Marbl is trusted by its users, and we trust you to use our Service responsibly. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following things: use the Service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities; post any Content on the Service in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws and right of privacy or publicity laws, or any contractual obligation; impersonate others through the Service or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others; publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission; send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam; publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy; access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Marbl’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Marbl’s providers; probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”); forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. We may investigate and/or suspend your account if you violate any of the above rules. Furthermore, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in our sole and absolute judgment, you violate these Terms, or abuse the use of our Service. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
11. INDEMNITY You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Marbl and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any terms or conditions of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) your Content or any other information or content that is submitted via your account including without limitation misleading, false or inaccurate information; (vi) negligent or willful misconduct; or (vii) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
12. NO WARRANTY THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AND MARBL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MARBL, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MARBL, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MARBL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MARBL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MARBL, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO MARBL HEREUNDER OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MARBL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. Marbl makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
14. GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION, AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER
A. GOVERNING LAW You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that these Terms evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to these Terms shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Los Angeles County, California for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below, including any provisional relief required to prevent irreparable harm. You agree that Los Angeles County, California is the proper forum for any appeals of an arbitration award or for trial court proceedings in the event that the arbitration provision below is found to be unenforceable.
B. ARBITRATION READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM MARBL. For any dispute with Marbl, you agree to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Marbl has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by the Judicial Mediation and Arbitration Services (“JAMS”), under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted in Los Angeles County, California, unless you and Marbl agree otherwise. If you are using the Service for commercial purposes, each party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. If you are an individual using the Service for non-commercial purposes: (i) JAMS may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case, unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from JAMS; (ii) the award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees, and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses; and (iii) you may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing Marbl from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
C. CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE SERVICE FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND RECHARGE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
A. ASSIGNMENT These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Marbl without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
B. NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES AND CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT Marbl may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Marbl in our sole discretion. Marbl reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described herein. Marbl is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. Marbl may, in its sole discretion, modify or update these Terms from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change these Terms in a material manner, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
C. ENTIRE AGREEMENT/SEVERABILITY These Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Marbl in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Marbl concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect, except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement shall be unenforceable.
D. NO WAIVER No waiver of any terms or conditions of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Marbl’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
E. CONTACT Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding these Terms.
These Terms were last modified on June 27, 2017.